1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

2016 riding season

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Lucas Ind, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Lucas Ind

Lucas Ind Member

Saying hey to all on "bike talk' forum ! wow this riding season has really past all too quickly ! Got around 7000 miles in this year, farthest trip was 1759 mile week ride..touring the Mich. U.P. and northern WI......still have one more trip planned to the PA. Allegheny mountains for about a 1000 mile weekend....then just local riding till it's time to pull the bikes off the road when the city SALT starts getting put down on the roads !

Had a great group ride last weekend, started by going to pick up Rich, he has a liking for GM V8 powered bikes and trikes....... here is a look at some of his rides. I got to ride this "boss hoss" 57 chevy look trike .....a lot of power in these bad boys to say the least ! Sorry....Photo bucket if effin up again , I'll throw some pictures on here in a bit................................Tony

[​IMG]
    Red Rider likes this.
  2. Lucas Ind

Lucas Ind Member

3. Lucas Ind

Lucas Ind Member

4. Lucas Ind

Lucas Ind Member

[​IMG]

My buddy Rich has some serious coin invested in his rides ! out of MY price range LOL.......Hope all you guys are having a great riding season out there !
    Red Rider likes this.
  5. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

He needs a dual-sport/enduro!
  6. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Love the boss hoss bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Boss hog bikes are crazy cool!
  8. johnsondennis

johnsondennis Member

Some serious rides there, that's a hell of a V8 flaming bike, must have Olympic power just to straddle it...

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk