1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Building my own BIG BLUE LIFT

Discussion in 'Projects' started by ferdiii, Oct 10, 2015.

1. ferdiii

ferdiii Member

Hi, my name is Fernando and I´m writting from Spain.
    I´m trying my own lift.
    I have done my own proyect, but I´m having problems with material and measures.Can anybody help me?
    I need measures, angles and thikness of the materials.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Sorry but that search leads to another forum which is of no help, plus unless it is in English you won't find much help here. Please post your actual question without requiring people to search elsewhere. Thanks.
  3. Silent-Dutch

Silent-Dutch Active Member

Hi Fernando welcome to the forum.I also can not help you with this.I have a hard enough time adding up my time sheet after 10 hours.Good luck this your lift..
  4. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

when in dought -build it stought or flea bay a built piece
  5. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

Sorry , type of lift? I use 2 arms on my Bend-Pack car lift for a total lift. Are you looking for a drive on=lift the bike while still on tires or a pick by frame?
  6. ferdiii

ferdiii Member

I´m trying to pick the bike by frame and I want to make something similar to the big blue lift from eazyrizer.
    The problem I have is that I havent any reference about measures of the lift, so I try to contact with anybody who have it to get, for example, the measure of the vertical arm.
    If I get a measure, with pics from internet, I think I´ll be able calculate the rest of pieces of the Big Blue.
    I cant post here any pics,cos I havent enought privileges.
    Best regards