1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Cv performance

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by omt, Mar 17, 2010.

1. omt

omt New Member

This is one kudo to cv performance..i ordered a complete tuner kit and included the ez-just needle valve in my order and lo and behold the ez-just was not in my package so I got in touch with CV and they promptly shipped the missing parts..

Thanks guys for taking care of this in a good way..

Sam
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Sam. Sorry for the original error on your order but glad I was able to make it right for you.
  3. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

omt - did you get the V-DUCTOR with your kit? If not tell Ken you forgot to and maybe he'll have pity on ya and ship one to you ASAP (after it's paid for of course).:)
    For less the half a C-note you won't be sorry.
    Let us know how the install went and some pics wouldn't hurt either;)
  4. Turbo kid

Turbo kid New Member

Last year I bought a 1997 roadking that had straight pipes, SE cams and a dyna ignition.The bike ran like poop.I ordered a pair of SE mufflers, a CV performance carb kit, followed the easy instructions and the end result is excellent. I haven't looked back.Best bang for the buck I have spent on a bike in27 yrs!Thanks CV Perfirmance
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I agree, the CV Performance kit was one of the best things I did for my 01 Heritage Springer. The bike really runs good after putting it in. :)