1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Demon's Cycle Inc

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by SPORSTERBOY, Jan 26, 2008.

1. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

Has Any One Ever Orderd From These Guys? I Found A Link To Them From Clicking On One Of Those Auction Item's That I See On This Site. I Just Orderd A New Tank From Them. Had Problems Ordering On Line So I Had To Send A Money Order. The Prices Seem To Be Unbelievable Never Seen This Stuff This Cheap Any Where. If My Tank Experence Goes Well They Have About 75% Of The Parts For My Build At Less Than Half The Cost. 88$ For A Streched 4.2 Gal Chopper Tank, Comes With A Smooth Pop Up Gas Cap. 9.99 For The Mountnig Hardware. 130.0 After Shiping. See What I Mean. Hope They Do Me Right.
  2. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

Great Place To Get Parts Online. No Hassles. Good Product, Good Price. You Can Even Track Your Order To See Where It's At. Just Orderd A New Seat. Gon'a Do The Front End Soon. Demon's Cycle.com Is Where You Can Look.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

thanks for the review...
  4. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

I've had god luck with them also.