1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Epic nine state bike trip!

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Max Bechtle, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Max Bechtle

Max Bechtle Member

My buddy and I took an awesome 4200 mile bike trip from Sacramento, California through Nevada, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Utah. I Rode my Kawasaki Concours 14, and he was on his BMW R1150 RT. We both took a bunch of video on the trip; me with a hand held, and he with a Go Pro. When we got back, he spent about a week of hard work editing both of our footage into a pretty cool short video.

2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

cool video looks like you two had a fun ride