1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Ez just fell off

Discussion in 'EZ-Just Idle Mixture Screw' started by Buellridr, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Buellridr

Buellridr New Member

After i install my cvp prem kit on my 03 dyna My ez just screw fell off the freeway . I have to limp my bike home .any Advise will be greatly appreciated .i ordered new ez just kit and v ductor .this time ill try Teflon take and duct ape to hold it in place
  2. Buellridr

Buellridr New Member

I'll go to bed ill check the reply tommorow .
  3. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Contact me with your order number and I'll send you another EZ-Just.
  4. re wells

re wells Member

I have had this same identical problem with this product and have attempted to contact to no avail. The specs and tolerances on these are apparently really out of line. I am being ignored with no call backs and cant use the provided email due to errors. We need to talk about my $26.90 loss. Maybe you sent the wrong item ?
  5. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Hi, if this is Ren Wells I see an order that shipped to you and arrived this Monday June 2. I have not seen any emails from you otherwise I could have addressed your concerns before.

The EZ-Just has been CNC machined to the actual factory spec (spec supplied directly from Keihin) so there should not be any issue with tolerance. The member who posted this issue back in 2013 either didn't screw the EZ-Just in all the way (10-12 full turns required) or had issues with the carburetor itself, but he was taken care of.

I will gladly send you a replacement however please refer to our installation page that describes how the screw needs to be screwed in at least 10-12 turns to reach its seated position. Any less (i.e. rough inside threads or carbon preventing full threading) will not provide enough thread to hold the EZ-Just screw in place while riding, and will result in the screw falling out.

Please email me at ken@cv-performance.com or post here with any additional questions.

See instruction page (half way down that page) for full description and picture of fully installed EZ-Just:
    http://www.cv-performance.com/harley_mixture_screw_tuning/

[​IMG]