1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

FS: 2013 H/D (Fatboy) FLSTF – Midnight Pearl – 3920 miles – $14,999

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by leeanders, Feb 27, 2015.

1. leeanders

leeanders Member

159.JPG 113.JPG 118.JPG Misc photos 015.JPG 162.JPG FOR SALE: 2013 Fatboy - Purchased New - H/D Midnight Pearl, 3920 miles. Barely broken in, no lien – title in hand. $14,999.

Total Invested: $21,912.80
    . FOR SALE: $14,999.
    Extras:

Detachable Windshield - 359.95, 6” Pullback Risers - 169.95, Aux Brake, Run, Turn Sig Module - 59.95, Side Plate(s) Rigid Chrome - 84.95, Backrest Upright Standard – 89.95, Smooth Backrest Pad - 69.95, Chrome 5 Spoke Luggage Rack - 134.95, K&N Hi Flo Air Filter - 59.95, Screaming Eagle Shotgun Mufflers - 374.95, HD Speedo/Tachometer Combo - 259.95, Vance & Hines Fuel Pak - 242.44, Mustang Studded Solo Seat + Fender Bib - 250.00, Softail Wind Deflectors (Chrome Lowers) - 85.00.

76th birthday near, after 52 years of riding, have decided to give it up, just don’t get out as much as I used to, evidenced by the low miles. This was my 15th bike and with it will go many great unforgettable memories of experiences over the years.

This bike has never been in the rain, always garaged at my home, not a scratch on it, and have used the best synthetic lubricants: Mobil 1 V-Twin 20-50 in the engine, and primary; with Redline Shock Proof V-Twin Oil in the transmission.

Riding season is here - this may be the deal for you. I’m in southern Arizona, if close by, you could ride it home. If some distance away, you could have it shipped, or fly out, have me pick you up at the Tucson airport, and ride the bike home.

Cash/no trade. No sales tax. Please see photos – additional photos available by email.
    Thank you for viewing. I will respond to all requests.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Due to distance involved getting it home(without the wife finding out) and being financially challenged (poor), I'm not interested (sorry), but what a beauty!
  3. leeanders

leeanders Member

Boy! I can certainly understand that thing 'about the wife finding out', and that would certainly be a long ride to New Brunswick, but hey we only go around once in life........bet she would like it too. :) Thanks for viewing!
  4. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Trust me, she would not "like it too!" LOL! Good luck with your sale, shame to part with such a machine.
  5. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Nice bike! I used to really covet the FatBoy but the look has worn off fir me. Whoever buys it will have a nice ride that is for sure.
  6. leeanders

leeanders Member

I've liked the style since it came out many years ago, but always seemed to go with other styles and also other brands.....but finally decided to get the Fatboy......even though, as you can see, I changed it up a bit. Thanks for viewing.