1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Happy thanksgiving everyone

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

Haven't been in here in a while. Just thought I'd give yas a shout.
  2. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

holy cow goose it HAS been a while welcome back and happy thanks given to ya also
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

hey goose!!!!!!!! nice to see ya back!!!! how have ya been?? did you make it through the racing season ok??????
    i hope you have a safe and happy thanksgiving!!!!:)
  4. Goose

Goose New Member

I rode one thirty minute stint in an endurance road race this season. I'm building an XR100 for minis next season, but will only do Katy since it's close. At this point, it's more about being around friends than competition, but maybe we can win something. It's going to be running on 125 slicks and with a big, honkin' disc brake up front for stoppers. :D

I've sorta gone to huntin' and fishin' for past times again. Cheaper and fills the freezer. :D I haven't ridden a trip in quite a while. The bikes have mostly been transportation. I hope to get out on the road more in the future, but just seems I always have something I have to do. :banghead: I'm wanting to take the bike on a camp/hunt trip maybe this spring on a squirrel hunt or something. I haven't been up in the piney woods in quite a while. I enjoy getting out in the woods and the squirrel huntin' is great up there.
  5. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome back Goose! I was just thinking that it had been quite some time since I had seen/heard from you here!!! Hope that all is going well for you guys!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Nurse
  6. Goose

Goose New Member

Thought about ya when we were running from Ike. We went up to Waco to an old friend's house up there. Storm didn't hit us, went north up the coast at the last minute, thankfully.

Hell, I can't even remember which one it was we came up there, Rita I think. Life on the coast is never boring.