1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Help Pciii Trouble

Discussion in 'EFI Maps and Tuners' started by Peyts, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Peyts

Peyts New Member

I just installed the PCIII today, along with my new slip-ons and SE air cleaner. I bought the PCIII from Jamie at Fuelmoto... the maps were installed by Jamie prior to me receiving it. The bike is MUCH more responsive... I am happy.

What I am not happy with is that there seems to be a delay, or hesitation, when I hit the throttle (except in first or second gear). WTF!?!?! :gah: :wtf:

Does anyone know how I can fix this? If the maps were installed by Jamie, do I still need to do the 0 throttle setting thing?
  2. mikewoodward48

mikewoodward48 New Member

Ok this were it gets a little tough first go in and reset your throttle position it will tell you how to do this then open your accell pump utility .Now go to throttle sensitivity start low on the bar go ride your bike then come back and change it by moving up the bar a little you might have to do this few times tell you get it were you like it .Every body is a little different .Now if you hit ctrl+f you can change your rpm from 5800 to 6200rpm be for the rev limiter will pull the plug this will get you started with playing P/C butt there is still more try all of this and then we will try some more And you will need to let your bike cool down each time if the bike gets to hot the EFI will start dumping in more fuel to cool down your bike it dose this all by it self
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2008