1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Homeland security goes after the Nissan Skylines.

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by amf4399, Mar 5, 2011.

1. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

More government waste. Nothing better to do. Whats this have to do with homeland security? This Dept. needs to be trashed.

Homeland Security agents were on their doorstep looking to seize his Skylines. Their goal? "To get them off the road."

Jalopnik: Obsessed With The Cult Of Cars
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

street rods are next..........that is why i am a member of sema..........
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

:eek: You got to kidding???:banghead: I wonder how many of these kinds of vehicles exist in the U.S.? Are they gonna track all of them down???
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

you have to be kidding , those dump asz can't track down & export all the illegal people , but can take a few cars that are doing nothing wrong :cussing:
  5. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

I don't believe there is a law against buying and importing cars. There is a law against registering cars that don't pass emissions or safety.

for example I can buy a skyline to race at private race tracks if I want but even at the race track it has to have some safety modifications.

They could impound the cars if the guy is driving it on the public roads I suppose.
  6. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

must not have been any mexicans hiding in the
    back of the cars or they wouldn't have been able
    to locate the cars...