1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Jet sizes

Discussion in 'CV Performance' started by Jim M, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Jim M

Jim M Member

Hi all,,,, first post about upgrades,,
    I have a `95 HD Classic with a 80 ci. Just installing an Andrews EV27 with a CV carb, Procharger filter housing (hate it will change later) and K&N filter. Have stock dual pipes with SuperTrapp SE mufflers to the best of my knowledge . I want to add a CV Premium Tuners Kit but wonder what the best jet sizes to use. Any and all help much appreciated !
    BTW,,, live at sea level,,
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jim, the kits are already designed to come with the correct range of jets for the model selected. By choosing the kit for your Evo 1340 (80") you will receive the correct kit and the instructions contain a table with what jetting you should use under different situations, whether it be stock or modified intake and exhaust.
  3. Jim M

Jim M Member

Thanks,,, Just one more question about the kit. I ordered one tonight but wonder if I needed the complete gasket set also. The kit says it comes with gaskets but the picture only shows one.