1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Just a thought

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Seahag, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Seahag

Seahag New Member

I know we have a lot of new and returning members re-registering and maybe its none of my business but...would it hurt to list in your personal bio where home is for you? Maybe its just me, but I always look to see where people are from when I first "discover" them on the board. Maybe I just do it hoping some day someone from the upper midwest will come on board and I'll have someone to meet up will at local rallies. I've been telling everyone I know about this site for three years now and I still don't ever find anyone from Minnesota...It would be great to live down in the southwest where it appears most of you are and make it to the same rallies and group rides...anyway...not to put anyone out...it was just a thought. :eek:
  2. CD

CD Guest

Not a bad idea.

Seahag,

That is not a bad idea at all. For those already registered, you can select User CP on the left side of the tool bar and edit your profile easily.