1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Laconia 2005!! Riders wanted!

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by t_ubinger, Mar 6, 2005.

1. t_ubinger

t_ubinger New Member

A buddy and I are heading east from Wisconsin to Laconia, NH for bike week. June 11-19. If anyone is heading that way then maybe we could meet up! Never been out in that area either. So any advice is welcome. Thanks!!
  2. bxbutch

bxbutch New Member

when you get there keep the noise down if you have loud pipes the man is real hot on pipes & dwi have a good time the roads in the area are great so get out & ride while there
  3. t_ubinger

t_ubinger New Member

Laconia

Hey man thanks for the advice! I would like to ask you more stuff about Laconia.
    Where you from now? When did you go there? Is it worth going, ect. Stuff like that.
    A bunch of us went to Sturgis last year. I would have to say that was worth it and you didn't have to worry about loud pipes or DWIs in my opionion. I don't beleive in getting wasted and riding but I will have a few beers and ride. How bad are they ? Is that only in town at night or everywhere, everytime. Thanks for any mnore info!!
  4. bxbutch

bxbutch New Member

im from new york was there last year cops in town watch for riders coming out of bars the loud pipes are problem if you abuse the use of them they have a web site & will send you a mag with lodging & camping info its well worth the trip
  5. Seahag

Seahag New Member

Lucky Dog...Man I wish I could afford to take that trip with you. Madison isn't all that far from here. Maybe if I could convince the wife to keep working and tented it all the way out and back...hmmm :confused: ...NOT...Still couldn't afford that this year...putting all new flooring in the house right now has killed the budget :mad:

Have fun and ride safe....and if you have a digital camera, post some pics so we all know what we missed. ;)
  6. t_ubinger

t_ubinger New Member

Laconia

Do bad! :( I'll try and keep ya posted! Where you from and what do ya ride??
  7. bxbutch

bxbutch New Member

dont know if you intend to ride thru us or cnd if us take rt 90 to albeny ny then rt 7 to rt9 to rt91 n to rt11 should be exit 8 take that tort89 s to rt11 to laconia nice ride get a new england map ride safe
  8. t_ubinger

t_ubinger New Member

Laconia

I kinda understood what you wrot, but type it again without abreveations. I didn;t understand somethings. Thanks!!
  9. bxbutch

bxbutch New Member

sorry not much of a typist but if you decide to make your trip staying in the U.S. take route 90 to albany N.Y. then RT7 to RT9 to RT. 91 north to exit 8 take RT11 t0 RT 89 south to RT 11 into laconia get a new england map & check it out