1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Laidlaws Harley in Baldwin Park

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by kenfuzed, Jul 9, 2008.

1. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

I've owned dozens of motorcycles over my lifetime but only two were purchased new, both from the same dealership. Last week I bought myself a new Street Glide and couldn't have been treated better!

I was pleasantly surprised that Laidlaw's level of customer service hasn't slipped a bit over the years. Not only did they take good care of me but they practically bent over backwards to get me exactly what I wanted. Unlike car dealers who have you leaving with a feeling of being violated and worn down, both of my purchases with LHD have been easy to deal with.

Having gone with others to buy bikes at other dealerships and hearing other's experiences, I can honestly say that Laidlaws has perfected the process of making their customers feel like family. I'm sure being family run has a lot to do with that.

Soon I'll post pictures of my newest baby - I've already started adding my own custom touches that I'll share soon.

PS... if you are ever in So California check them out.
    Laidlaw's Harley-Davidson
  2. HAMSHOG

HAMSHOG New Member

Congrats

Congrats on the new bike! Haven't been to Laidlaws, but it's good to know. I'm in Rancho Mirage. Bought mine at Palm Springs HD and have only been back a couple times. Usually shop at Quaid in Temecula, sometimes Skip Fordyce in Riverside. Give us some pix when their ready!! :)
  3. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

dang hamshog should have caught up with ya i was in indio for a week also visited quaid and skipfordyce both great, congrats on the new scoot ken will be waiting for pics
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

congrats on the new bike!!!!!! cant wait to see what ya did to it!!!!!!:)
  5. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

good to hear there is a good dealership out there, congrats on the new family member.
  6. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Congrets on the new ST Glide & it's always good to here about a good dealer
  7. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Good choice Ken, I seem to remember you talking about a ST Glide before, congratulations are in order. For some reason I always thought you were from back east someplace. I've heard about Laidlaw's but never been there.
  8. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Nah, I only tell people I live back east if someone is looking for me. You're not someone looking for me are you? :p