1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Leather goods

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by cowboy, Sep 24, 2009.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I have used these folks bought a couple pair's of chaps for my Daughters good prices & fast shipping , I bought them a few years back & still going good , & been in some good cold wheather about 30 degree's with out wind chill so if any one need some leather goods
    BransonWholesale.com - Your Biker Leather Source for Biker Apparel
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

3. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

looks like good stuff, I have purchased stuff from Leatherup.com that is of good quality and the prices are about the same as this place.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep there are my one daughter is good natured & she love's them in the cold , I wated for some time to go by before posting them , wanted to know how they held up it's been almost two years now & still going good ,I did put mink oil on both pair , so if they catch rain they stay dry :D
  5. RoadKingBlack2010

RoadKingBlack2010 New Member

Thanks for the link they have a lot of good stuff.
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I like the chaps that fit through the belt and snap. Didn't see any on that site. Got mine and a lot of other leather stuff from Loves Leathers Outpost.

Gee, its hotter here than at Chucks place, 91F
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

it was an unbelievable 66 this morning at 0530.........didnt last long tho....by 1300 it was 102 humidity is down a bit tho.......that helps alot!!!
  8. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Its going to be a high of 69 here tomorrow, 90 one day 69 the next:rolleyes: