1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Melourne Florida

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by charlie46, Sep 15, 2011.

1. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

In or Near Melbourne Fl. ? Two Wheeler Tires, THE Best place I've ever experienced for M/C tires and repairs or service. Owner and opperator Pat is the best around. Save yourself a lot of grief and $$. See Pat. You'll be well taken are of.!!! Charlie46:cool:
  2. Trojan69Reggae

Trojan69Reggae New Member

I agree! I needed a rear tire for my bike, Two Wheeler Tires were the only guys in town that were willing to find me the tire I wanted (where the "other guys" tried to sell me what they had instock that didn't match my front tire in size or quality, another shop sold me the wrong tire for my rim and told me "it'd be fine"). The owner found my tire for far less than the "other" shop wanted and when that tire got lost by UPS, Pat drove out of town and got my tire the next day, mounted and balanced it for 25 bux, you can't beat that. He also let his assistant do some off the clock welding for me super cheap. Truly great guys down there.
  3. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Update on Two Wheel Tires: I had a clutch pushrod bearing go bad. Pat said "no problem we can take care of it"( at about half of what motor co. wanted to charge). Wellll, something went wrong in the assembly and with about 20 or so miles on the repair the trann blew(one of the c-clips on the right end of the shafts was installed backwards), Well Pat completelly backed up his work. Many gears ,shafts and bearing had to be replaced. Work took some time but I now have 1,900 miles on it and no problems,No cost to me, just some down time. Things can go wrong sometimes,we're human, but he owned up to it and fixed it. You can't ask more than that of the guy. Good work Pat!!
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like you guys found a good shop , support them as you can :cool: