1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

need a butt saver

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by smuffin, Jun 6, 2004.

1. smuffin

smuffin New Member

I have a fxd stock. I need a touring seat, one that is really comfortable! almost all suppliers offer a seat that looks nice,but they all seem to be for fxdwg;s. please tell me if the seats for these two different bikes interchange. any help would be appreciated.
  2. Seahag

Seahag New Member

buy a sure thing

Do yourself a favor and buy a mustang seat...I've got one and can't say enough about how comfortable they are...I recommended to a friend he get one and he likes it much more than the corbin he used to own. They are worth every penny.
  3. fxdsuperglide

fxdsuperglide New Member

Mustang has my vote!!

I agree w/ Seahag, I've put over 20,000miles on my Mustang and i love it.Spent many 500 and 600 mile days on it , wake up ready to go w/ no saddle soreness, the seat looks really great on the bike also.