1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

needle comparison

Discussion in 'CV Performance' started by 06 eglide, Jul 8, 2014.

1. 06 eglide

06 eglide Member

I would like to know if the cv performance velocity neddle is richer or leaner than the slinger air flow needle. I have a cv 40 on my 95 inch twin cam with cvp spring and mixture screw but I'm still using the slinger needle and emulsion tube .any help would be appreciated.
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Sorry I have no clue what profile or characteristics that needle would have to make a comparison. I'm not even sure what the Slinger needle could be compared with or if it is a replica of another needle. I believe their emulsion tube was just a copy of the stock Harley tube, so maybe their needle is also a copy of another stock needle.