1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New 1300 VTX R dress up -New wiring relays accessories

Discussion in 'Projects' started by hsv, Nov 21, 2010.

1. hsv

hsv Member

Purchased new upgrade about 30 days ago added a lot of stuff.. added new wiring harness, switch-on fuse block, ground block, relay, and other stuff.

I have a pdf document showing location, how to, with photos. If anyone is interested in the document, email jsrinhsv@gmail and I will return email.

Might be of use to some who hase not done it before. I had not. But tanks to the experts in the forum I found what I needed to "Getter done"

One item to go. Looking for a "motorcycle CB" with Blue Tooth capibilities. I have not found one of thoes yet. Close but not just a plain CB with BT.

JSR in HSV AR

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

Nice looking.
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Yep, nice looking ride.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thank's for the info , nice looking ride , those VTX 1300 are good bikes
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of the VTX a friend of ours converted the VTX 1800 into a trike for his wife, made a really good trike. Pretty quick to for a trike, just needs a top trunk as there is not enough storage room in it.