1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New peg brackets and bars

Discussion in 'Projects' started by SPORSTERBOY, Aug 9, 2008.

1. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

well since I can't ride I'm just nit pickin for stuff I can do to the bike. Finally broke down and made some brackets to mount the passenger pegs and while I was at it I made some new bars. made that bracket for the front brake also, just need to get a new and longer line to hook it back up. you can see that nice cut in the tire where I was telling you before it bubbled out a little in that spot and will rub the belt when I roll it backwards. so before you say it, yes I will be getting a new tire before I start ride'n agian.

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

great looking pass bkts!!!!! did ya paint or powder coat???
    i like the wild looking bars......you did good.
    i really like the stance your bike has..exellent job!!!!!!!!;) :)
  3. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

come on now chuck, ya know I rattle can everything, :roflmao: don't worrie I got you all lined up for my new paint job when I get down there:)
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Well if you can't ride you might as well build stuff for it :D I showed your bike to the wife & she liked it , Bar's & peg mounts look good :cool:
  5. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

I almost hate to ask.....why ain't you ridin? I haven't been around lately, been busy as hell, hope all is Ok.
  6. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

can't seem to control myself having a few drinks, the 2nd beer really put me over the limit, lost the lic for a year for a refusal to blow, after I had been home for a hour and the cops show up, so yes you can get a dui at home. now I'm a real biker and ride my bicycle, all the building all winter to sit around as a garage orniment:roflmao: can't wait to get out of this piece of crap state.
  7. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Dude, that SUCKS! Were you really over the limit with only 2 beers?? Would it have been worth it to just do the breathalyser and take a shot? Of course I understand your NOT wanting to take it though.....Just watch your azz on the bicycle, sometimes they're more dangerous than motorcycles....:D
  8. skull2007

skull2007 Active Member

gettin to be prety much that way in every state, damn pigs, nothin but a batch of professional lairs:devil: sorry to hear they got ya:angry:
  9. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

pops was a cop for 40 yrs and skull is right on the button, thats why my dad retired in 82 the young bucks were to gungho and tearing up the respect with a vengance npw they can kiss my blueroom bearer:roflmao: :roflmao:
  10. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

I still get to wear my helmet every day, first day I ride without it, bet I would get a ticket:roflmao: I even took off my tool bag and mounted it to the handle bars:roflmao: I get some waves from bikers sometimes, but prob just look like a biker wannabe:roflmao: