1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Number of images in signature

Discussion in 'Using this forum - Help and Feedback' started by hogcowboy, Apr 14, 2014.

1. hogcowboy

hogcowboy Active Member

Texas between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls
    Uh oh, did I go over some limit of number of thumnail images in my signature? Preview shows just fine yet the threads only show img img img for some. Could you check it out? I added one today so if it was the number I would think just the one I added today would not show but it's more. Like three don't show now. Maybe I was just lucky getting the number I got. Would be nice to see some message saying "get lost pig" or something like that.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I see 5 images,
  3. hogcowboy

hogcowboy Active Member

Texas between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls
    Hey, I am too now. I swear, I swear, they were not showing before. Just two with img img img. I did put a similar note on Kenfuzed's page. Maybe he tweaked something.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I see 5 as well must be to cold up in North TX