1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

On the move agian, wtf

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by SPORSTERBOY, May 1, 2010.

1. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

Well I'm on the move agian, back to Spokane. Old job wants me back and pay'n alot more. man I'm getting tired of packing:gah: acually the ol'lady packs and I'm the mule:roflmao: One big circle I've made, hope this will be the last stop, but never say never, I said SLC was it. Will be there 4th of july weekend. gonna go the montana route this time instead of the snake river senic route like last time.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

congrats on the offer.........least ways ya got a job!!!!! have fun and stay safe on the trip....keep in touch!!!
  3. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

Spokane's nice this time of year....I like southern Utah but getting thru Salt Lake wasn't a lot of fun...welcome back up nort
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep congrets on getting the old job & more parts money :rolleyes: have a safe trip & keep us informed :D
  5. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

that's the same shop I was working at when I did the chop build, so I get all the benies of the tools agian, I'm also looking at post falls or couer d' alane idaho instead of spokane, alot more rual and still no more than 25 miles from the job, plus I haven't done Idaho yet:roflmao: