1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

PC III USB Accelerator Pump Utility

Discussion in 'EFI Maps and Tuners' started by kenfuzed, Jan 24, 2007.

1. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

A while back DynoJet announced a new utility for their Power Commander PC 3 (USB model only). It acts like an accelerator pump on a carburetor injecting extra fuel when rolling on the throttle at certain RPM's. Whats really cool is you can control various things like duration (amount of engine revolutions to add fuel), sensitivity to throttle movement, and amount of fuel to add.

This is a great way to overcome flat accelerations. You can also turn it on/off within the software. Below is the download and a link to the instructions.

Download PC3_AccellPump.exe

Accelerator Pump Instructions
    Last edited: May 25, 2007
  2. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Hey Ken,

How is your experiences been with this? Are you still going by the settings they tell you on the web site?

I tried on my 98 but I did not feel anything different. I'm not even sure it works with the Magnelli Morelli (sp?).

I sent an email to Powercommander to ask them if it works with MM, but I got no reply.

Tom
  3. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Not sure if it works out with the former MM bikes, but I would think that it should. I've only seen this used on Delphi systems and it worked out perfectly. Let us know what you hear back from the DynoJet folks. They are usually real good about responding to questions.
  4. skull2007

skull2007 Active Member

i did it on my 06 1450. didn't see a big difference, may have noted a little, but i'm always playing around with my maps:cool:
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thank's Ken , I had no idea about this set-up , I'am going to check into it
    PS did you do anything about the new E Glide you where looking at ?
    :cool: