1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Pciii Map Needed

Discussion in 'EFI Maps and Tuners' started by bruceakabuzzard, Mar 17, 2008.

1. bruceakabuzzard

bruceakabuzzard Banned A-Hole

Anyone out there got a dyno map for PCIII for the following:

2005 HD Softail (TC-88)
    Stock ECM
    Samson True Duals with Fishtail mufflers
    Screaming Eagle Air Box
    Everything else is stock (Cams, Pistons, Crank Etc.)
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Check the Power Commander website. They may not have it EXACLY listed, but I would be willing to bet that you can find a download for the TC88, Stock ECM, True Dual Headers, and SE Air box. depending on how the "canned map" works, you may want to dyno tune at a later date just to get it even closer. I used a map that is very similar, and it has worked quite well (I don't have the true dual heads...... have Ness big sucker air box, stock heads with Sampson Rolled Thunder slip ons, stock ecm, on my E-Glide). Good luck! If you can't find what you are looking for, try contacting them for their suggestion....
  3. bruceakabuzzard

bruceakabuzzard Banned A-Hole

PCIII Mao for Softail

Thanks for the info. I have already been in contact with PC tech support and have browsed there website. I currently am running a map they recommended and it is working satisfactorily but I would like to get it a little better. I know I can have my bike dynoed but was looking for a cheaper way. If someone out there has the same set-up and alreadt had their bike and PC tuned all I should have to do is download it and I,ve saved a pile of money.
  4. skull2007

skull2007 Active Member

you'll likely find a few which which look close. try them all and take the one which seems to run the the best. study up on your pciii. start experimenting with a little fuel here a little more there, maybe even the timing. on down the road once you become more flulent you might look at cylinder trim. have fun with trail and error until then. don't worry it's a very forgiving system and easy to work with. have fun:D