1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Poll results for possible meet in 2013

Discussion in 'The Polling place' started by badinfluence63, Nov 6, 2012.

1. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Only one thing is fairly clear. If we do meet,most prefer to meet on our own at a yet to be chosen location.

Whether or not to meet is pending, apparently contigent on where.

So I suggest triangulating the locations of the members who want to meet and those who are waiting to see where and find a notable location that is equidistant to those 2 groups.

Here shortly I'll start a thread for proposed locations. In other words lets all do a little research and locate the general area concentric to all interested in possibly attending and throw up a couple probably locations.

Once thats done I'll put them up on a poll to vote on and depending on if theres a run away selction or a couple close ones will determine whether or not another poll off is recquired.

Then based on the selected location we'll see if there is any more interest?
  2. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

keep us up dated on the info you gather,
  3. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

4. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Works for me...