1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Pretty quiet out there

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bambidee, Jan 18, 2016.

1. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

Hey anyone on the site anymore???? What is new in your lives? There has been almost no posts from a lot of people that usually have something to say. Yep, winter sucks and also what life deals us but HELLO. I am looking to move back to my family homestead after Mom's passing and catch up with Bad Inf. this summer , need to maintain= spend money(lol) on the King
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Busy holidays, moved daughter down here with granddaughter, got her married off this past weekend, smoking cigars enjoying the cool weather, looking at a suppressor nothing new
  3. Marc1340

Marc1340 Active Member

The rainy season here, replacing a starter bendix in my King, helps when the HD parts send you a big twin and not a sportster on :( on hold for now but by the end of the week, just chilling for now.
  4. Silent-Dutch

Silent-Dutch Active Member

I had allmost 2 weeks off at Christmas and put 15 pounds on.And now I'm TRYING to loose it.LOL
  5. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Had 2 deaths in the family and the hecticness of the holidays and travelng then too. Snow, snow removal and working. No,none riding what so ever,boo hoo,lol.

Where is the family homestead bambidee?
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Busy being sick and traveling which extended the bad cold. Lost another inker brother this time to cancer, wife's aunt and friend of mine dying of cancer, 1.5 year old grandson in hospital for 2 weeks now and not yet diagnosed but the real reason I haven't been around much is wise azz comments from a guy on here.
    Hoping to hook up with BI and maybe you too Bambee
  7. badinfluence63

Bambidee,

Oh and yes come on down! We might could even try to coordinate somthing with fatboy,
  8. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

And I thought it was just me...Been like a ghost town...
  9. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Been busier at work than I expected, (which is good!!!), and accumulating parts for the spring repairs to the Honda. The Harley budget for the new year took a bad hit with a blown transmission in the truck. Might be able to get some pics on of winter poker run on 4 wheeler coming up in a few weeks if anyone interested.
    Other than that just livin' in the North. Hope all are doing well, but sounds like winter blues mostly all around.
  10. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Not a lot happening here bike related. Have been busy working a lot, playing with the snowmobile and the wife. Got Rider and I are about a month away from heading out to Jamaica for a week. We met up up Ultra200922 and his wife last night as they just got back from Vegas. Getting a trip planned for Disney world in the first part of June. Other than that, not much.
  11. badinfluence63

The best time to go to disney is a week before thanksgiving. Its a ghost town and no waiting for most of the rides. Most other time all rides have hours of waitingw. How do i know? Thats what a trusted friend who goes often and for years told me and i took his advice in 2013. And its comfortable wather. We took the kds out of school.
  12. hotroadking

Disney in July, ahh the sweat, the high temps, the kids tired, worn out, thirsty, dad trudging along buying $12 water bottles, $15 cokes, kids whining, tired, long lines in the hot hot sun.... Family Fun LOL

Go online and buy your tickets for the parks, then buy the fast pass online for those days and they fill up fast, otherwise you'll spend more time in line than on rides.

Learn to sing its a small small world :muted: song, over and over and over...
  13. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Already have a sweet hook up for the tickets and other associated costs.
  14. hotroadking

15. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

Glad too hear from all, had to stir up the pot so to speak. Looking forward to a ride to New Hampshire this summer.
  16. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

F/B 128 , maybe we could ride the scoots to B/I this summer, eat all his food, drink all he has , and leave in the middle of the night. LoL, would not do that to you J and K, sounded pretty funny though.
  17. badinfluence63

Come on down! Plenty of food/drink. 2 spare rooms. Even put the scoots in the barn.
  18. badinfluence63

Summer....thats when its warm out and you can ride your bike....the older i get the winter seems so long.
  19. hotroadking

That's why God created flarider
  20. badinfluence63

Whats that?