1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Road trip back to spokane

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by SPORSTERBOY, Jun 27, 2010.

1. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

well got the truck all packed by myself one more time, put the bike in first and left the keys in the ignition. of course the lock I put on the car dolly was the key on the bike, so I had to run and get some bolt cutters. got a late start and stopped in portacello Id. 8 to 10 more hours at least the room has a jacuzi in it, nice after a long day.
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Did you mean Pocatello, Idaho. So you moving to Spokane. By the way the HD dealer closed their doors in Spokane.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

dam son. i believe ya got a bit of gypsy in ya........
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

damn son you move more then I did in the Army ,good luck
  5. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

yea something like that in bf idaho, didn't think I was gonna make it over look out pass, was going up slower than the big rigs, slowed down traffic going down also, couldn't hit the brakes to hard without the hole front end going into a wobble, the new house is great, plenty of room and a garage, glad to be out of that apt, they suck, off till monday, go where the money is cowboy, think I'll stay in Spokane this time, should have never left.