1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Shipping Bike

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Joseph69, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Joseph69

Joseph69 Member

Hey guys,

I am trying to seal the deal on a bike from a guy in Rhode Island and I have been quoted from a few companies for door to door service at 1000 dollars!

I have found a site AA Motorcycle and uShip through google search.However, if anyone knows of a company that can give me a better deal, I would really appreciate it.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I think I paid $400 in 88 to have a GS400 shipped from California to Ohio,
    would imagine it's a lot more today.

You might call around the movers in the area and see if they have anything
    coming your way in a bigger move and could they add the bike in and for how much.
  3. Marc1340

Marc1340 Active Member

Where in Rhode Island to Where is it going? I have a friend that does U-ship and also hauls bikes and boats all over the country.