1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Should done this 20 years ago

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Marc1340, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Marc1340

Marc1340 Active Member

I have owned this 1996 Harley Road King and I made a change to the handlebars for not a lot of money. When I rode I noticed that I was slumping over a bit and being 6' plus I decided to make a change for a more comfort to be able to sit up straighter. What a difference is the ride comfort. Here is a couple of pic from before and after. The look is also nice and not hacked..... IMG_1526.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1531.JPG
    Lucifer likes this.
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Nice, did you just change to pull back risers or did you change the bars as well?
  3. Marc1340

Marc1340 Active Member

Just the Pull back risers and the narcell, the shape and size of the bars were fine.