1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Summertime in Shediac

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Roadster guy, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Grey, ominous clouds clouds and a forecast of thundershowers in the city made me look east for ridin today. Out towards the bay the sky looked a bit better, with patches of blue. So I left Moncton and headed towards Shediac, only 20 minutes away as the crow flies, but I took some back roads and stretched it out. Skies got better and brighter, and once I got there was clear and sunny. Shediac has the 3rd largest Canadian lobster ever caught on display, (LOL!) and a great motorcycle rally towards the end of August. It also has a nice yacht club where the locals hang out, fish, and sometimes swim. Lots of Acadian pride in Shediac, and I might have found joshbobs French speaking cousin on the wharf. Ended up with about 100 miles. Not so bad for thunderstorms.

Attached Files:

Sleepy likes this.
  2. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

forgot how nice that area is Have vague memories of the lobster. I left the area in 1971 when CKCW had Lionel the lobster and Ron Bourgeois Dj'd pretty much every sock hop in the area. Good times, feeling a little nostalgic
  3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Nice pics . . . would like to get up there someday but by the time I'd get there it would already be winter LOL.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

That looks like a cool small town , really like the old chevy wagon