1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

The Bally Bomber - B-17

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by hotroadking, Apr 27, 2017.

1. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Check this out, Jack Bally has been building a 1/3 scale B-17, yeppers a Bee Seven Teeener,
    he's got his certificate from the FAA, it's accidentally flown on a taxi test, the wind picked up a wing and
    bam, he's airborne, its yet to have its Official first flight...
    check out his web page
    Linkamundo

[​IMG]
    amf4399 and Red Rider like this.
  2. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Amazing. What a toy!
  3. timsmcm

timsmcm Member

Man that is a beaut
  4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Was cruising Pacific Coast Highway, on my maiden run of my Road King, southbound of Monterey in July '99 when a B-17 and a P-51 popped up level just within a 1000yds away going with me along the coast. Awesome, and reverential. Me and my 'King, a Flying Fortress and a Mustang, all in the wind along each other....never will forget that!
  5. beagle02

beagle02 Member

Sweet toy indeed!