1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Todays ride,,

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by chucktx, Jan 5, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

had a great ride today......didnt go anywhere in particular. started out in long sleeves tho, and ended up in leathers this evening. about 4 hrs or so. had mexican dinner. very nice day. gonna try it again tomorrow after doing a bit of customizing on cardboards new bike..........
  2. HAMSHOG

HAMSHOG New Member

"No place in particular" are some of the "best" rides a guy can take!:D Just ride!!!!:D :D
  3. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Bite me :cussing:

There's this great snow shoveling smiley on my stepmom website that would be very appropriate for me right now.
  4. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb New Member

:roflmao: :roflmao: ....she said BITE ME, Chuck....:roflmao:

Hey, by the way, where'd you go eat? Anywhere I've been to?
  5. chucktx

"BITE ME"?????? :roflmao:
    new mexican joint in livingston.....good food and great prices. also has a bar. i guess i wont tell ya what a great ride we had today.....up to samrayburn....ate at the texas star in colmensnell......mmmmm!!!!! and yes i am read to bite again!!!!!!!:roflmao: :cool:
  6. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

In the middle of a clutch job... Have to order a couple more parts before I can finish... And it's gonna be in the 70's for the next two days... I'm bummed...:)
  7. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

glad I didn't drag the sled to cali., been raining since I got here. but chuck I have to agree with abby, cause the snow is gittn deep. but hay somebody has to get the ridding done i guess.
  8. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Enjoyed the Ride today Chucktx.
    It was nice to ride with friends. Weather was great.
    Thanks for the help with the lightbar .
  9. chucktx

no problem!!!! thanks for dinner! there were four bikes in our little outing today.....cardboard being one of them......what a great day it was!!
  10. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Well I did'nt get to ride this weekend , but did put About 75 miles on her friday ,
    Abby how's you Bike comming along ?
  11. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Waiting on parts, but as soon as they're in, half a day. Then the next nice day down on the Front Range and I'm there.
  12. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

sound's good , I see where your having some snow up there , got to 78 here today & i was baby setting my 8mo old grand daughter so I just had to stay home & dream about riding :banghead: I talked to MOm in Albuquerque today & she had a few flurries today
  13. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

drifts were about 8 ft-10ft when left the house last week, also abby factor in the wind chill in this area it will get ya and you won't realize it till to late. so dress warm.
  14. Ultra Al

Ultra Al New Member

I been riding the last two days nice 60's-70's weather. Me to no destination, just harley therapy. Even at 3bucks and change a gallon (premium) its a bargin. AL
  15. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Rode yesterday in long sleeve T-shirt, 68 degrees, rode today, long sleeve T-shirt, 70 degrees…no real destination either day.
  16. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

A bunch of us went to Rick Fairless - Strokers in Dallas Sunday. Bout 300mi, a tad windy but all in all a great day. Temp in the upper 70s, ahh the beer girls:D huba huba !!!! Weather permitting a bunch of us are going to the Easyrider bike show in February anyone else going?
  17. chucktx

i went to the last one in houston......i was very disapointed.....the prices to get in and for parking was not worth what was inside......not a lot of bikes, a few venders....hope yours in dallas is better.....get some pics if ya can!!!
  18. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

EasyRider

Strokers has a park in ride for free.Way better than fighting Dallas traffic downtown Im like some of the others aint had much luck posting Pics ill keep trying!Last years in Dallas was pretty good.
  19. chucktx

if ya need help, just holler!!!!!!!!:)
  20. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

I'm pissed as hell, been 60 degrees here for the past 3 days and I have been working 12 hour days....:banghead: :witsend: :gah: :angry: :wtf: Glad to hear some of us are able to ride....