1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Tuners kit 2003 Dyna tc 88

Discussion in 'CVP Stage 1 Tuners Kit' started by Gunnar, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Gunnar

Gunnar Member

Hi guys.One of my tensioners went bad.So i am gonna do the cams now and 95 kit later.
    Andrews 37b,2 into 1 exhaust and open ac.
    Got the bike little while ago.Carb i believe is unmolested.Idle plug was pulled.Still had a stutter off idle until warm.
    I am about 750 above sea level.Was gonna wait for the whole package,but heard the noise and that's where i am at.Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Hi Gunnar I'm a little confused by your post. The title lists a tuners kit but it sounds like you are having problems with a tensioner going bad. I assume you are replacing that part while doing a cam change.

If the question is regarding the installation of one of our tuner kits the included instructions will guide you through the installation and contain a table with the recommended jetting.
  3. Gunnar

Gunnar Member

4. Gunnar

Gunnar Member

Sorry kinda wandered..
    Bike is stock with 2into1 exhaust and a/c.
    Since I have to dig in the cam chest.I am gonna put in the 37b cams.
    Want to update carb with all the goodies.Will the stage one cover the cams?
  5. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Hi Gunnar our Tuners Kit will cover your engine regardless of cam selection since this is based on engine displacement. Hope that helps.