1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

twin cam parts

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by baggerpaul, Jun 17, 2014.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

have two sets of very nice cams . both gear drive sets for 1999 t0 2006 . one set of cams are 585 g the other set are zippers 575 . both in super nice condition the zippers have 3 hours of dyno time the 585 have 4500 miles on them. also have a set of rinehart 2 into 1 pipe nice shape slight yellowing towards the end of the muffler could be polished out . cams for sale at 200.00 pipe 175 both are plus shipping . just give me a call or pm me . shop # 9547857779 thanks for looking
  2. baggerpaul

Zippers 575cams are sold
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Thanks a MILLION Paul! I just received the cams today and they just frigging Beautiful!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  4. baggerpaul

No problem like I said they were only in the bike for 3 hours. Sorry I could not answer your call I was with a client at the classix car auction today would not have been able to hear a thing with all the noise. Just got home and saw the email that you haad just posted. Enjoy the cams they should work well for you.like I told ya they are brand spanking new when I bought them.kathy send you the stickers and paper work on those also?
  5. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

:)
    Yep, all there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  6. Karen Henry

Karen Henry Member

I also wanted the same.

No problem if this is sold.

Please if you find another one inform me.
  7. baggerpaul

well got some more parts for sale ! 1999-2006 twin cam parts set of brand new andrews 54 chain drive cams set of nice ported heads with stainless valves street ported heads chambers are set at 76 cc ,1.900 int and 1.580 exhaust heads will support up to 590 lift . thunder header for a touring bike rinehart 2 into 1 for a touring bike . hydro cam plate complete with a set of se 251 cams with high volume oil pump . excellent condition oil the pump and plate assembly and cams . all came out before the bike was sold . and as you guys know i dont use or sell junk parts . they aint gonna fit my late model bike and i have the parts i need set aside for the dyna , so they must find a new home . let me know if any one can use them my number is listed above .in the last post