1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Ultima Open Drag Primary

Discussion in 'Projects' started by strickt9Rob, Sep 27, 2008.

1. strickt9Rob

strickt9Rob Active Member

The riding seasons comming to an end soon,here in Upstate NY. Not long ago I was on the site and metioned I was going to finish OLD BLUE with an open primary well here's the pic's. It went pretty smooth. It made a big difference I think it's 411 ratio setup alot more Immediate tourqe.Also went with 2 into 1 Python whiich is a vance hines head pipe the muffler is stamped Python which also made a big difference.With the weather going south.I'll most likely be visting the site more often......Everyone take care ..Later..strickt9Rob.

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

good job!!!! nice looking bike!!!! thanks for the update,,,,,,,,:)