1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

V-Ductor install

Discussion in 'Other CV Performance products' started by kenfuzed, Jun 26, 2013.

1. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Attached are pictures showing the order in which the V-Ductor installs on a CV carburetor.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372261030.320455.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372261046.610337.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372261073.271791.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372261108.381798.jpg
    The V-Ductor installs behind the backing plate of the air cleaner assembly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

What's it supposed to do?
  3. kenfuzed

This message was posted in response to some of our customers who had questions as to the correct installation. Information regarding the product itself can be found at
    CVP V-Ductor - CV Performance
  4. 99Fatboy

99Fatboy Active Member

My fuel milage did not increase like the reviews, but I do feel it improved my overall throttle response. Its in to stay.
  5. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

I am cheap. (or is it poor?). I like sales. I like throttle response. I see the CVP website appears to have it on sale. Once I get my already ordered parts and see how long it takes, I may have to order one.
  6. 99Fatboy

99Fatboy Active Member

I was surprised at how much some said their milage improved. I thought if i got 1 I would be happy. I took the same rout I checked my milage on the week before and got 55.94 running 55, this time I noticed my throttle being nicer, smoother as if it responded better. I had trouble keeping my speed at 55 and found myself running 60 most the time. Temps air density and speed will play into milage, this time I got 54.49. I also noticed I had to concentrate if I was even moving my wrist to pull the steep hills. My bike is not stock, it's a stage 4 with CNC head work, the works in other words. Larger intake, welded and reshaped ports, chamber reshaped. This V-Ductor was a compliment to my build, it's in to stay.
  7. kenfuzed

Roadster Guy: if it helps any when you are ready use coupon code biketalk10 for a 10% discount. Unfortunately for you being in Canada, shipping is really pricey due to changes implemented by USPS and Canada Post earlier this year. Plus Canadian Customs has been sitting on inbound packages lately which makes prompt delivery difficult.