1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wells Beach Maine

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by badinfluence63, Oct 28, 2013.

1. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Sunday 10-13-13 me,wife and friend headed the back way to Wells Beach Maine. It was a cold, blustery and over cast day that never got over 50 degrees. Fog was thivk as sh*t. Wife had her heated vest on so she was good to go. It was a 290+ miles day, not a very long ride but very enjoyable. We stopped at Lords Harborside restaurant for some fresh seafood.:
    http://lordsharborside.com/

1) Biker holloween lawn deco 2)Wells Beach 3)parking lot outside Laconia at fire bombed restaurant, wife was trying to kick me in the nads 4)my friend Mike on his '09 GW 5)Wells Beach harbor police/fire/EMS boat. Bet you don't see one of those in Arizona.

WB3.jpg WB4.jpg WB.jpg WB1.jpg WB2.jpg
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Cool pics, BI. Those were taken two weeks ago - bet it's a lot colder up there now LOL.
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

I thought Santas sled was red?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Very nice pics. Sounds like the ride was fun. Good to see you didn't let the cooler weather spoil a great day on the bike for you guys. Would like to see that part of the country some day. :)
  5. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Great memories...I know the Wells beach area very well...I went to Nasson College in Springvale, Maine off Route 109...Wells was about 25 minutes away...
  6. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

I don't go there in the summer and I know you know why. It was relatively sorta uncrowded at the retaurant anyways. But that juncture that feeds into rt 1 was about 1, maybe 2 cars a green light. We came in unscathed on rt 9.
  7. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

That's Stephen King territory up there, isn't it?
  8. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member