1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Where are the "must ride" rides near Laconia ?

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by halln, Sep 10, 2006.

1. halln

halln New Member

This comming year we have commited to going to Bike Week in Daytona (2nd time),Laconia Bike Week,and Sturgis. We have been to Daytona and Sturgis,but never to Laconia NH,we are staying about 40 miles south of Laconia with some relatives in Merrimack NH ,however they are not up on the good motorcycle routes near them ,so I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions.
    Thanks
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Guy needs a little help here!

Any Yanks on this forum gonna help this guy out? I'm none too familiar with VT & vicinity, so I can't. I get ill within a thousand miles of New Jersey - my ex-wife is like kryptonite to me.
  3. ridehard95

ridehard95 New Member

Hay I lived in Vermont for 30 years and now hang my helmet in Florida for the past 8 years and love it here . Ok back to Laconia its a good time cops are a little tougher these days I hear. As far as the best motorcycle roads any where you ride up there is nice it just don't matter .A ride in the white mountains is nice or smogerlers notch but all in all most of the roads up there are nice .But be a wear for the pot holes in the road .I have not had the chance to get back up to the north east for laconia but all the times I have gone it was great. Its been 8 years and I have been thinking about making the trip. I can tell you one thing the boys in VT and NH are Hard charging Harley riders to them Harleys are the only motorcycles and the rest are just bikes . Like I said any where you ride in and around laconia with in a 200 mile band you will have a great ride
  4. ridehard95

ridehard95 New Member

what ya need for help

hay man what do you want to know and I can help . I have spent most of my life in the north east
  5. halln

halln New Member

Just looking for some nice twisty roads near laconia nh
  6. ridehard95

ridehard95 New Member

Every where

Well let me tell you that any where you go up there you are going to be on some nice motorcycle roads head torwads the white mountains or take a nice ride in to maine. You don't really have to look for good motorcycle roads up there they are all around you .BUT remember what I said in my frist post WATCH OUT for pot holes. And keep your eyes open corners come up fast and can be verey sharp . You will enjoy riding the mountains of Vermont and NH if you ride safe