1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Who is keeping track of the trillions?

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by amf4399, Feb 2, 2011.

1. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

doomsday for the united states is looming on the horizon..............
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Ruin the country in 4 years helll the dude has done the country in, in less than 2, were screwed. :banghead:
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Oh ya we are , figure it wont be long & well be like Egypt & trying to run the A-hole out of here :fight::fight::fight:
  5. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Can't be like Egypt - The US is giving them 1.3 billon dollars a year. And if you watched any of the video on it on TV in the last few days you'll note that those tanks are Abrams made in the USA.
    Now we know why the countries going broke and the SSI is bankrupt. How many other countries do we give handouts to. Bet even our congress can't answer that one.:angry:
  6. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

I didn't see the Abrams. I saw the older m-60. I hate to think the Abrams would end up in the wrong hands. Isn't that armor still secret? I still can't understand why we give so much money overseas. Did you hear the number in that video that if they give that money to us it would of been $30,000 for each American. Dam, I could of used that money. Instead I am scraping to pay my taxes next month.