1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Who knows where to find a drive belt kit

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by GSX1400, Sep 7, 2005.

1. GSX1400

GSX1400 New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm Richard from the south east of France. Please excuse my english that may not be as good as it used to be (left the US in 1983...).
    I have a Suzuki GSX1400 with a chaine transmission and have heard of a kit to put on a drive belt and what goes with it.
    Someone here in France told me he could find this...but for something like 1200/1300 US dollars or 1500€ (must be nuts...).

To my mind it's something that he imports from the US ou UK...

Would someone here have any clues for me to find this directly as I'm getting fed up with the chaine greasing and usure on this bike (too much torque I suppose...)

Thank you for any input.
    Regards
    Richard