1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wiring shovelhead bobber

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by viking, Mar 5, 2012.

1. viking

viking New Member

I started a project a while ago and posted some pics of what I started with.It has been a while since I was on but I did strip the old 76 flh down and welded a hard tail on her and I am working on the mock up.I took pics along the way and will post later.I am starting to think about wiring and was just wondering if anyone has used The ultima COMPLETE wiring harness for choppers?I am told that there BASIC kit is great but there are problems with the complete one.Any sugestions on something eles to use?Wiring is not my strong point so I am looking for something simple.
    Viking
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

3. viking

viking New Member

Thanks I have that diagram and I am sure I could use it but the other complete or basic kit apparently has all the breakers and relays in it.Not sure what I am going to do yet.Thanks again for your input.