1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.
  1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Not sure where to put this so I will put it here.

I am looking for 9mm, .380 and 45 spent brass. I will pay 2 cent per case and of course shipping costs to me. I am looking to build a healthy inventory for when I begin to reload my own brass. Brass only please. Thank you.
  2. Givrsum

Givrsum Active Member

if ya want,,,,i'll start saving the brass 9's and 45's for ya,,, i shoot a bunch of cci aluminums tho, but i do have some brass ones.... i don't reload em their to small for my fingers and all i have is my old rock chucker. damn hard on the fingers when it hits the rim before the lead.. no charge just pay shipping..
    JohnnyBiker likes this.
  3. JohnnyBiker

No aluminum please.
  4. Givrsum

Givrsum Active Member

heh heh,, i wouldn't do that,,, you can't reload em anyway
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I belong to a private gun range where we are allowed to clean up our own spent brass. Plus any other brass on the floor that nobody wants.
  6. JohnnyBiker

Let me know when you have a whole bunch ready to ship.