1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

02 yamaha warrior

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by freerider8, Mar 14, 2008.

1. freerider8

freerider8 New Member

I was wondering if anyone has this kind of bike because I am about to buy one. the one I am looking at is in very beautiful shape, it is a 1700 very sleek styling. I have never had a yamaha before and was wondering if anyone could offer any thoughts on how they liked theirs.

thanks for any advice you can offer.
  2. SK

SK New Member

Beautiful bike with a great fit and finish. Engine runs strong and dependable. I don't own one (I do own a couple of other Yamaha's though), but know several who do and they all love em. It's nice to see a foreign bike come with many options now days, along with a custom look right off the showroom floor.
  3. freerider8

freerider8 New Member

thanks for the response and just to let you know that I did buy that bike after all and even though I have only ridden it once to get it home I LOVE IT!!
    It is a very sweet machine and it sounds great with the performance exhaust.
    I cannot wait till summer to be able to enjoy it more and many years of riding.