1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

08 streetglide upgrade

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by viking, Mar 23, 2008.

1. viking

viking New Member

V&H straight cut slipons with end caps,big sucker and fuelpak on a 08 flhx.Just wondering if anyone had this exact set up?I would love to see a dyno run on this set up.
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Did you ever add these to your Street Glide?
  3. viking

viking New Member

Just put on the v/h clissic slipons screamin eagle a/c (big sucker for 08 touring on back order) and fuel pak.Bike runs strong no poping easy installation.seems to run cooler.But,I tried it with just the mufflers and stock a/c and no fueler and I am not sure but I think it had more power,probably because it was a bit to lean.It also seemed to run hotter this way.The classic slipons sound great,a little louder that I expected but great.Anyone buying an air filter for an 08 touring they are not the same as the 07 the throttle body is bigger on the 08.
  4. DKIN21

DKIN21 New Member

I Was Running Same Set Up On O7 Screamin Eagle Rk, But Canned The Fuelpak And Went With Pciii Cooler And Runs Stronger. Fuel Milage Dropped About 3 To 4 Mpg, Pciii Is Letting It Have More Fuel, The Fp Was Still To Lean.

Dkin
  5. viking

viking New Member

thanks for the input I will keep the pc111 in mind.I really have not given the fuelpak a fair try yet as I have not even run a full tank of gas yet.I did check my plugs and they seemm to be changeing from white to grey.