1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

09 Street Bob in

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by nightster09, Feb 3, 2009.

1. nightster09

nightster09 New Member

got a call from the local dealer today. The 09 Street Bob that I have been wanting to trade for came in today. Hopefully I can take ownership by Thursday. The weather is supposed to be pretty amazing around here then. We're talking 60's, which is crazy for February in Nebraska. I will post pics when I can.
    guess this means I have to change my user name???!??
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

congrets & good luck wating for the new ride & good weather
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

congrats on the new arrival!!!!!!
  4. nightster09

nightster09 New Member

well, I went ahead with the HD trade in program for my 09 sportster. I have been on my FXDB pretty much every afternoon since Thursday! The smile is now permanent. This was not a simple decision for me, but with the incentives and all I could not pass the offer up, and remember, I still have my wife's sporty in the garage!!! I was able to take ownership of the Street Bob with the black denim paint, and have gotten roughly 175 miles in since Thursday afternoon. The mornings here have been cold and frosty, so I have been letting things burn off and warm up a bit, but then hitting the road to get the break-in period done with... pics soon; its been dark when I have been returning home!!!
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Now that you have a new baby at home are ya passing out the cigars, congratulations. :D
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i have looked, and looked all through your post.........couldnt find ANY pics!!!!!

:worthless:
  7. nightster09

nightster09 New Member

fair enough...here are some pics, taken with my phone, so quality sucks, but it will do the job until better ones are posted.

Attached Files:

8. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Now thats a good looking bike still looks new :D & clean , need to riden more