1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

13 yr old school student arrested in school

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 3, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

what happen with a good old school padle that the principal had keept me from acting out . didnt want no part of that padle when i was a kid . thats why these kids get away with what they do in school guns killings drugs . I dont know any more what this world is comming to . my son talked back to me one time and one time only . he is a big boy an tried me for size one time . sat him wright on his ass dont want no part of the old man never had a problem with my boy again and the younger one follows suit . every one tells me that comes in contact with both my boys how well respectfull they are . old school is were its at . do i think that boy needed to be arrested no! do i think he was selling pot and being disrespectfull to his teacher yes . but like my old man said if your a trouble maker you go down even if ya did not do it . and they just got tired of this kids crap . maybe he will learn from this and stop acting out . and be respectfull to his teachers . and staff at school . if he is doing this at school he is getting away with it at home . were are the parents !!!!!
  3. cardboard

They call padling a kid not Child abuse. It ain't allowed from what I heard.
    If you paddle a kid you might git sued.
    No amount of money in the world would git me to work with any kid today.
    All the kid has to do today if you even whip them is to cry at school and show bruises and they will come and git you and you don't git to pass go, you git taken in handcuffs to jail and the kids know it.

I had child welfare out on me cause of the way me and my boy got into it when he was young. Neighbor called them on me.
    Got even madder with that.
  4. baggerpaul

i hear ya card board . but i wont change a thing in the way ive been raising my boys . its the way my old man raised me . and till this day i thank him ! he was a good old man took care of the familiy . and i raise my boys the same way if my boys want to stray after they leave my roof so be it. i did what a father should do for that reason , get out of line and there will be an action for it . they learn right from wrong from us and what they pick up from there freinds it is our job not to give in and let them do it . do right by me as a son and ill do right by you as a father . ill stick to old school any day and if it means i have to deal with the system i will . so far aint had to do it again . and if my boy steps out of line the ol sure is a hard ass as well seen that soup spoon come out a time or two . sure is funny seeing the big ****er run from my 120 pound wife .lol
  5. baggerpaul

Train up a child in the way he should go and he shall never depart from it ! good lord willing!
  6. cardboard

When my son was born, he weighted 10lbs 11 ounces.
    When he was 10 I was telling him how things were gonna happen. I leaned down and put my hands on my Knees to tell him
    He got mad and punched me in the nose.
    I leaned over and did a round house kick and knocked him off his feet.

The lady across the street called Child welfare and they came out to git my kid.
    Guess who got super pissed off...
  7. baggerpaul

well only you know that answer my good man ? care to tell
  8. cardboard

This happened back in like 1980
    And I don't want to seem like a Bad person. But I do not interference in my life when I was having a hard time rasing a boy that is Bipolar.
    Back then they didn't have a name for it.

The man walked up on my pourch with me tellin him he was on posted land.

When he walked up on the pourch I hooked under his arm and threw him off the front pourch.
    A lady was headed up the pourch I grabbed the hand rails and swung out trying to kick her . She was a mad woman.
    You do not come on posted land and run over people.

Had already told them not to come on my pourch.
    The Sheriff was screamin at me saying they was with Child Welfare.
    I said I don't care if they are from GOD. They are on Posted land.
    They said we come to git your boy. I said stay where you are at, I will get him. The sheriff was about to git upset with me.
    He understood why I was mad. But it wasn't in his hands.

I unlocked the front door and hollared for him to come here.
    He came out on the pourch and said who are these people and what are they doing on our property.
    They said we are with Child Welfare, we understand your day kicked you in the side of the head, we come to git you.
    He said lady I don't care what you come out here for. I ain't going with you.
    Me and my Old man had a disagreemant and I punched him in the nose and he knocked me off my feet.
    The lady said were going to take you so we can talk to you and keep you a couple days.
    I asked the sheriff, let me ask you something, if my son goes across the street and throws a rock threw the window, who's gonna pay for it.
    You are Mr. CArdboard.
    If my son is out playing and gits his bike against somebodys new car who's gonna wind up paying for it ?
    Why you are Mr CArdboard.
    Then I will handle my son and correct him like I see fit.
    If you take him Git his clothes, cause if you bring him back you will have to put me in Jail because I will attack the child welfare people that bring him here
    If you take him he is yours to raise and take care of and put threw school.
    Do not under any circumstances contact me for anything
    The lady butted in and said, come on Jody were gonna take you.
    He said lady you don't hear very well I ain'y going with you.
    She said you don't have a choice.
    He said if you take me I will burn the place down and do everthing I can to break out of the place.
    I've tole you I do not want to go. Please leave, and git off out property.

In the meantime I asked the sheriff who I knew who called and he told me.
    I waited till they left.
    WAlked across the street, knocked on the door and the man come to the door.
    I hit him in the mouth and knocked him back in the floor.
    And said you can call the sheriff and I will go to Jail, but if your wife calls Child welfare on me again I will beat the home made hell out of you.
    He apolized to me and said it will not happen again. He will handle the situation.
    I saw him beat the phone off the wall with a Hammer.

Sorry this was a long story.

But Child welfare doesn't have a place in all folks life.
  9. baggerpaul

amen! seems to me your boy sure loves his daddy and seems to me he knows you know whats good for him . bi polor was very hard to understand and they did not know how to help with medicines and what knot back then . and im not so sure now if they know or if they treat it proper eiter . your a good dad for stickin to your guns and fighting for your boy . the system is no place for a kid. me and the wife see it all the time we do alot of work during the year at a orphin and child welfare home and its tough to see those kids in the system ya want to bring them all home by the time you leave . too many kids and not enough people to fill the shoes to spend time with those kids . And most of the time thats all them kids want is someone to sit and talk and hear wahts on their mind .
  10. cardboard

You see all the movie stars and wealthy folks wanting to go to Africa or other countries to Adopt kids.
    We have a country full of them that need help.

I did see this on TV and I really liked what the college did.
    Society will git the money back from this kids, And this was great.

Stetson students jump in to help homeless - News
  11. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

nuts!!!!!!! where the hell are my boots!!!!!????????????
  12. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Getting back to that kid gettin arrested... I'd bet a hundred that he's been a real smart arrse and in constant trouble fer a long time in school and that his parents are a-holes "my child is a saint" and "the teachers are all pickin on him" types! Of course I could be wrong but I doubt it.
  13. baggerpaul

i agree !!!!
  14. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Obviously, they are only reporting a small portion of the story, and it has a very liberal slant. Everyone involved in the litigation are only interested in money. The boy definitely has priors which were not reported, and he was not traumatized, maybe inconvienienced for a little while at worst - he more than likely is bragging to all his buddies about how cool it was getting arrested and how he's gonna screw the school system and get rich. And that woman lawyer is worse than a bottom feeder. Look at the kind of frivolous cases she takes. As an educator, I say the whole thing stinks worse than the stinkiest boy in class!
  15. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

I'm with you josh but bro you gotta really express yer feelings! Ha!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk