1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

1980 FLT Full Dresser

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by calpilot, Jun 28, 2004.

1. calpilot

calpilot New Member

The turn signals on my 1980 FLT won't work but the emergency flashers do. Where do I find the turn signal Flasher on my bike? I doubt that it is a button problem because both left and right signals don't work. Thanks Bob
  2. modes

modes New Member

i have a 1980 flt. Did a whole bunch of wire fixing on it because the person before did some wierd stuff. I have a 92, flh front end on mine, so i can lift the gauges and get to all the wiring. The flasers are located behind the headlight. If you removed the headlight the flasher would be to the left looking in the hole maybe more deep than more forward. Let me know if this helps.

adam