1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

1998 FXDL 19000 mi

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by Jim Posey, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Jim Posey

Jim Posey New Member

This bike just underwent a total going over from both ends to the middle. Due my illness this bike sat for some time. New cost stock, 16,500. It has around 3000 in added upgrades. They include, Harley Crash Bar with highway foot rest. Halogen driving lights. Corbin solo seat with back rest. Harley removable quick release wind shield. Slip on slash cut mufflers with nice deep tone. Harley hard mount Leather saddle bags, bags come off their frame to access rear wheel. Harley factory foot boards kit, heal toe shifter and brake pedal. Long reach pull back handle bars.
    Maintenance just preformed. Stainless steel brake lines front and rear fresh fluid. Rear brake pads. Fork oil changed. Trans, Primary and engine oil changed. New chrome oil filter. Chrome Valve covers replaced, Chrome side cover on transmission, Chrome Ignition cover, Chrome rear view mirrors. Front and rear wheel bearing cleaned and repacked. This bike is ready to ride not work on. Battery about 1 yr old and kept on smart charger.
    This is my wife’s Bike, it’s been babied. I have most of the original parts. It has been run after brake in on Mobil 20-50 V twin synthetic oil. I just changed to Amsoil Synthetic 20-50 and Filters. $1200 in parts alone for maintenance just done. I did the labor. Rides and runs nice. Much more done to bike. To much to list, it’s a clean nice ride. The Dyna series are rubber mounted engines also. Email me for more pictures. Ft Pierce FL
    $9,999 or OBO, pose7242@bellsouth.net, 772-489-5712, Jim Posey

Attached Files: