1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

2003 Sportster Hugger

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by HDScooter, May 27, 2004.

1. HDScooter

HDScooter New Member

I am trying to find a turn signal relocation kit for my Sporty that will relocate my rear turn signals (horizontally) to the license-plate bracket area. I purchased Easy Brackets for my saddlebags, but what HD sold me for relocating the turn signals puts the signals where the brackets go. I am searching websites, including this one, for any kinds of relocation kits that will work, but that are not to relocate the signals to the rear hole of the fender guard. HD sold me some of those already, :rolleyes: and they obviously won't work. :eek: HELLLLLP!! :) Thanks!
  2. CD

CD Guest

You might be able to use the bracket off an FXD Dyna. Look at how these are mounted. With a little modification they may work.
  3. Old_Goat

Old_Goat New Member

Turn Signal Relocation

I had the same problem for my 2006 Sportster Custom. I just purchased a Turn-Signal Relocation lit from www.jpcycles.com. The part number is #3200235 and it's only $32.99 + shipping and tax. It's a chrome bar that mounts at your license plate bracket and the fender and you relocate the wiring and original (or custom) turn signal; lights to it.

I'll probably start installing it this weekend.

If you want some step-by step instructions to do this, go to http://www.bikernet.com/sportsters/PageViewer.asp?PageID=623

There is a complete description of the procedure - may be the same for your bike. Good luck!