1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

2003 Yamaha RoadStar all or parts for sale

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by ZZsBagger, Aug 22, 2006.

1. ZZsBagger

ZZsBagger New Member

2002 Yamaha RoadStar all or parts for sale

I have a 2002 Yamaha RoadStar Touring classic for sale. I have many parts that are on the bike, or takinen off and exchanged like Bub shorties for V&H longs, Stage 1 K&N filter and setup. New floorboards, Lindby engine guard, etc + all the stock stuff that came off the bike.
    I am currently riding a 2005 Bagger so I want to get rid of the RoadStar...
    I'll see if I can't upload a picture of the bike...
    Write me through e-mail if you're interested...

ZZ

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2006
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

ZZs where are located & what are you trying get from it , my son might be intersted ( had to sell his wide glide a few years back )
  3. ZZsBagger

ZZsBagger New Member

Kelley Blue Book ratings

Trade-In Value (Good Condition) = $5210
    Suggested Retail Value = $7525
    These are the KBB Ratings for my 2nd bike. I looked at the pink slip and "My Mistake" it's a: 2002 Yamaha Road Star Silverado 1602cc
    I have so much stuff new and OEM for the bike that my garage needs an expansion...New seat (Yamaha's), original pipes, windshield, lights, all original.
    Changed out exhaust (twice) have all 3; Bub shorties, V&H longs, and Yamaha's originals, Lindby engine guard with foot pegs, Flamed footboards, Fender rack, new tail light and turn signals, plus much more stuff...
    The bike has about 9000 miles on the powerful engine and the V&H pipes sound great. I haven't ridden the bike since I got my HD so I'm willing to go as low as $4000.00 for all...The bike is currently in San Clemente, California. I took off the smog canister and bypassed so I'd have to sell it to someone out of state. Also, California makes you stick the original exhaust system on when selling it...
    Let me know if you're interested...

ZZ
  4. cowboy

ZZs, my son likes the look's & all , ask me to check into shipping from Cal to south east TX :eek:
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

roadtrip cowboy.......roadtrip!!!!!!!!!
    chuck
  6. cowboy

Chuck, road trip did come to mind at first , but I don't think my son (25yrsold) & 6ft @ 280 pounds will ride on the back all the way from TX to cal :eek: , & he just change job's to make his wife happy :confused: he was a truck driver & home on the weekends , took a pay cut:( & home every night now & she's seem's a bit happer now ;) so have to check into the shipping cost for now
  7. ZZsBagger

ZZsBagger New Member

Cowboy;
    Check your e-mails...
    Tx, zz
  8. cowboy

ZZ I shot you a email yesterday , :cool: